Wheel Chock Accessories
WHEEL CHOCK MOUNTING BRACKETS
For our 15 Ton, 25 Ton, and 35 Ton General Purpose Wheel Chocks we have a Heavy-Duty Vertical wheel chock mounting bracket available. The vertical orientation helps ensure quick removal and return of wheel chocks, while the solid 16-gauge stainless steel material safeguards the bracket from corrosion. Mounting Bracket hardware not included.
*Contact a Driver Industrial® representative for available TORO® Heavy Equipment mounting brackets
DUAL AXLE TORO® WHEEL CHOCK
Our TORO® Chock-N-Lock Stabilizing Dual Axle Wheel Lock is commonly used for most Dual Axle Platforms: Caravans, RV’s, Horse Trailers, Boat Trailers, Box Trailers with a Maximum Payload Capacity of 10 Ton (20,000lbs or 9,071.85kg). The TORO® Chock-N-Lock dual axle wheel chocks helps assist with trailer positioning by locking one set of dual axle wheels together to pivot your caravan/trailer on the same spot.
- Maximum Payload Capacity of 10 Ton (20,000lbs. or 9,071.85kg)
- Revolutionary design used for most Dual Axle Platforms: Caravans, RV’s, Horse Trailers, Boat Trailers, Box Trailers
- Optional black extension plates can be added or removed depending on wheel spacing or wheel span
- Helps assist with trailer positioning by locking one set of dual axle wheels together to pivot your caravan/trailer on the same spot
- Completely chocks both dual axle wheels of a caravan/trailer with single device, preventing movement even when detaching and reattaching to your vehicle
- Enhancing Security – “Wheel Locking System” that uses a standard padlock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced construction with Revolutionary ergonomic mechanism for easy placement
- Ultraviolet Protection and Glass reinforcement allowing maximum strength and hardness with low friction, giving performance gear movements
- Compact, lightweight, and extremely easy to use
Showing all 3 products